Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Turbo Jam: How I punched, kicked and jammed my way into losing inches

I first saw an infomercial of Turbo Jam back when I was in high school and I've always wanted to try it, but never did (until this year). I know, I know, a lot of people who tried Turbo Jam have moved on to other workouts, and I don't really need to make another review but I really loved it so I will make a review anyway. (Note: I'm not affiliated to Beachbody in any way)




Turbo Jam is a cardio workout that incorporates kickboxing and dance which makes it so fun! At first, I find the setting and the feel too "80's", but once you get past that, it's pretty enjoyable. Chalene can be a bit goofy at times, but goofy is fun, and I actually smile/laugh at times while working out. The steps are pretty easy to follow(and I don't really dance), and by the 2nd-3rd time of doing a certain workout I know all the moves down the pat. The only thing I disliked was the ab floor exercises in Ab Jam (though, you can skip that part and do the standing ab workout instead). Overall, it's a nice workout program to start with, especially for a beginner like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment