Monday, April 11, 2011

Sitting can be dangerous

I was checking my other email when I came across this article that says sitting all day can be dangerous to your health. You'd probably laugh at me and tell me that's common knowledge already, but what's surprising is the article says that even if you are 'fit' (you eat well and you exercise regularly) and you have a job that requires you to sit most of the day, you're still at risk
One of the strategies to lower your health risk found in the article is taking two breaks (to walk) every hour. The minute I finished reading the article, I had the sudden urge to take a break from the computer, lol. To read more about it, you can click on the link above, but here's the link to the full article found on the Men's Health site: Is your office chair killing you?

No comments:

Post a Comment