Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blasting the fat off way faster

I came across another article at Yahoo (I love reading the top stories/news. Apart from the funny comments, I do come across some interesting articles now and then). It gives tips on how to blast off fat (way) faster. Some of the tips are actually pretty new to me. Like how it is more ideal to workout in a cool environment (so you'll be able to work out harder and longer). Whenever I work out I try to sweat as much as possible, so I close all doors and windows and turn off the cooling. No wonder I feel like passing out halfway. Will definitely turn on the cooling system next time. Also another very interesting point in the article was the mind and body connection actually affects weight loss. How's that for more motivation?

Read the article here: Blast off fat (way) faster

No comments:

Post a Comment